Our staff works together as a transdisciplinary team, with every member contributing to provide a consistent integrated approach across the disciplines. Team members may include:
- Coordinate home programs and services;
- Support families through problem-solving, guided practice, video review and coaching.
Early Education Consultants
- Coordinate Early Childhood Services in community pre-schools and at the Maier Centre;
- Support community programs to integrate strategies that support inclusion.
- Support children and Educational Assistants at the Maier Centre;
- Implement IPP goals in an educational setting.
- Provide temporary relief for parents and caregivers;
- Provide care and supervision to children in the home, in community settings and at the Maier Centre.
- SLP – Speech and Language Pathologist consult on meaningful and functional communication
- OT – Occupational Therapists support self-help skills such as dressing, personal hygiene, toileting, feeding and self-regulation
- Psychologists and Behaviour Consultants provide behaviour and regulation strategies and supports at home and in the community
Director of Operations
Director of Educational Services
Director of Finance
Director of Clinical Services
Director of Human Resources