Our staff works together as a transdisciplinary team, with every member contributing to provide a consistent integrated approach across the disciplines. Team members may include:
- Coordinate home programs and services;
- Support families through problem-solving, guided practice, video review and coaching.
Early Education Consultants
- Coordinate Early Childhood Services in community pre-schools and at the Maier Centre;
- Support community programs to integrate strategies that support inclusion.
- Support children and Educational Assistants at the Maier Centre;
- Implement IPP goals in an educational setting.
- Provide temporary relief for parents and caregivers;
- Provide care and supervision to children in the home, in community settings and at the Maier Centre.
- SLP – Speech and Language Pathologist consult on meaningful and functional communication
- OT – Occupational Therapists support self-help skills such as dressing, personal hygiene, toileting, feeding and self-regulation
- Psychologists and Behaviour Consultants provide behaviour and regulation strategies and supports at home and in the community
Director of Operations
Director of Educational Services
Director of Finance